Tiburon – In The Heart of North Naples
Located in Naples, Florida, Tiburon Golf Club has the luxurious Naples lifestyle you are looking for. Besides having marvelously designed neighborhoods and a vast clubhouse, this North Naples gem is home to two award-winning championship golf courses; Greg Norman-designed, The Gold and The Black. The golf reputation is so magnificent that it is rated among the top 20 golf facilities in Florida by Golf Digest and GOLF Magazine.
This incredible community will ignite your love for golf, nature, and luxury, all while showing off its endless opportunities for leisure and recreation. Real estate surrounding the area includes splendid single-family homes, condos, villas, and mid-rise properties.
Tiburon’s lucky members can enjoy a wide variety of activities and perks, either indoors or outdoors where you can delighting in Florida’s sunny weather. These fantastic amenities include:
- Three superior dining rooms
- Private member locker rooms
- Fully-equipped award-winning Golf Shop
- Poolside Cabana experience
- 7,000-square-foot Fitness and Health Club
- Spa experience
- Sydney’s Pub: Contemporary American cuisine
- The Gold and The Black Golf Courses
- Tennis at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort
- The Vault – Entertainment Experience
Given that golf is certainly the most popular activity in the land, Tiburon is proud to host championships such as PGA TOUR’s QBE Shootout and LPGA Tour’s CME Group Tour. The Gold Course was inaugurated in 1988 hosting 7,382 yards of play. The Black Course was a newer addition opening in 2001 and has 6,949 yards of play available. Residents will be able to find the award-winning golf shop along with lounge areas, locker rooms, and three dining rooms in the 27,000 square-foot Mediterranean-styled clubhouse.
As you can see, Tiburon offers all kinds of activities for all styles and seasons. It is truly the complete package.
When exploring the poolside cabana, make sure to sip on ice-cold drinks and enjoy a bite from the grill. Take advantage of towels, seating, and umbrellas daily starting at 8 a.m. For your ultimate luxury experience, Tiburon has – at your service – a butler, plush lounge chairs, lunch service, a mini-refrigerator, and assorted fruits. Moving on to the Fitness and Health Club, this 7,000 square-foot establishment has state-of-the-art equipment designed for your cardiovascular strength, massage treatment, steam rooms, personal training, and member’s only locker rooms. In the spa, you will encounter a soothing oasis that will achieve ultimate relaxation and restoration.
If you’d like to venture more towards the outdoors, you will be face to face with exceptionally beautiful green areas, freshwater lakes, varied tree species, and a tropical atmosphere. What once began as an open area with 800 acres, is now a grand and amusing community suitable to all likes and hobbies.
Things To Do
Naples, Florida is home to the most incredible beaches, family-friendly activities, and glamorous restaurants. You will truly feel the peace and comfort this town has to offer. A few favorites from the locals include Clam Pass Park, Artis-Naples, Waterside Shops, Mercato, and Fifth Avenue South.
There is frankly a little bit of everything to do around Tiburon Golf Club. Take advantage of complimentary beach transportation which will lead you to the most scenic walkway through the mangroves at Clam Pass Park. The final destination of this 3/4 mile boardwalk will be a white-sandy beach with crystal clear water.
Over at Mercato, residents can try a wide selection of cuisines and finish dinner with a cup of coffee from Narrative Coffee Roasters. Contemporary and classic bands/singers are invited to lighten the nights on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Fifth Avenue South is also a hot spot for elegant restaurants and home to musical theatre Naples Players.
Tiburon has many living spaces that can accommodate from the simplest request to the most spacious needs. Some properties include views of the amazing golf course or lakes. Rental and pet policies vary per unit as well.
- Bolero: low-rise community, 2 beds+den, 2 baths, 1 car garage starting at 1,768 square footage and increasing to 3 beds, 2 baths, 2 car garage at 2,341 square footage.
- Castillo: low-rise community, 2 beds+den, 2 baths, 2 car garage at 2,159 square footage, going up to 3 beds, 2 baths, 2 car garage at 2,420 square footage.
- Esperanza: mid-rise community, 3 beds+den, 3 baths, 2 parking spaces at 2,930 square feet.
- Marquesa: mid-rise community, 2 beds+den, 3 baths starting at 2,513 square feet, going up to 3 beds+den, 4 baths at 2,950 square feet.
- Ventanas: mid-rise community, ranging from one-bedroom condos at 1,120 square feet to 4 beds at 3,230 square feet.
Houses and Villas:
- Escada: home to 32 residents, from 4,500 square feet to 8,000 square feet.
- Serafina: home to 44 luxury homes, ranging from 2,800 square feet to 4,600 square feet.
- Marsala: home to 55 single-family homes, ranging from 3,000 square feet up to 4,500 square feet.
- Norman Estates: only 27 villas, ranging in sizes from 2,800 square feet to 4,800 square feet.
Ready To Move-In?
If you believe Tiburon Golf Club could be your next home, don’t wait for another second to take advantage of this splendid treasure in the heart of Naples, Florida. Jim Westerfield is your realtor of choice when it comes to experience, quality, and integrity.
You may book an appointment through our site in order to discuss future plans with Tiburon or any other Southwest Florida community. Our goal is to provide you with helpful tools that will allow you to make a trusting decision and fall in love with your new forever home.
We hope you find everything you are looking for here in tropical Southwest Florida.